In this article we will try to explain how to embed CU3ER to Weebly website. We will try to make it as simple as possible.
1. First, let's prepare CU3ER project for export. Since Weebly is a hosted solution please use absolute paths in your project. Absolute paths contain whole domain name in all URLs referred in CU3ER project. You can set use of absolute paths in cManager at Project Settings panel by turning on Use absolute URLs checkbox. http://docs.getcu3er.com/cmanager/setting-project
Paths should point to locations on which CU3ER files of your project will be hosted. You can use any hosting solution which allows direct access to hosted CU3ER files.
2. After you've created a slideshow, export your project. You will be prompted for ZIP download.
3. Extract exported project .ZIP file and upload CU3ER files and folders to locations you had set in first step. This locations will be provided in embed_example.html (embed_example.html is included in project .ZIP file and you can open it with your browser).
you can download example crossdomain.xml from this address (right click and choose save as)
4. Now, you can log in to your Weebly account and go to Weebly editor in order to embed CU3ER to your website. When the editor opens you will notice 'Custom HTML' icon which you will use to add CU3ER embedding code to your page.
5. Click on 'Custom HTML' icon and hold, then drag it to the place on your page on which you want to place your CU3ER slider and release mouse button.
6. Box for adding custom HTML code is now placed on your page and you need to click on it so you could paste CU3ER embedding code.
7. After you click on 'Custom HTML' box in editor you can paste CU3ER embedding code. To get embedding code for your slider open embed-example.html (which was included in exported project .ZIP file) in your browser. You'll need to copy embedding code provided in embed-example.html and paste it to HTML 'Custom HTML' box.
After you paste the code you should have code similar to this in your 'Custom HTML' box :
in both cases instead of yourdomain.com should be the actual name of domain under which CU3ER files are hosted. Please note that all paths need to be absolute.
After you pasted CU3ER embedding code to it, 'Custom HTML' box in Weebly editor should look like this (please note that whole CU3ER embedding code won't be visible due to size of 'Custom HTML' box):
8. After CU3ER embedding code is pasted you should click on empty space on your page outside 'Custom HTML' box and, if the paths in CU3ER embedding code are set to point to location where CU3ER files are uploaded, your slider should load and start displaying in Weebly editor.
After CU3ER shows on your page in editor, you can click on 'Publish' button and your slider will start displaying on your website. You can see example of CU3ER slider embedded to Weebly website on following page: http://3dslider.weebly.com